10 video templates that are perfect for your church outreach
Did you know that over one-third of all online activity is spent watching video? Whether your church is looking for new ways to engage with current or potential members, serve as a source of inspiration, or magnify your mission-driven work, you should absolutely be using video.
That said, we understand that there are plenty of barriers to entry in traditional video marketing; it can be tedious, technical, and expensive. When you have a staff, services, programming, meals, and missions to fund, creating video isn’t going to be top priority. And that’s why we’re changing how it’s normally done.
At Vid.One, we believe churches shouldn’t have to miss out on the power of video. We’ve created a platform that makes video marketing incredibly easy and accessible, so you can still amplify your message without sacrificing other church resources.
Our library includes thousands of fully-customizable video templates, complete with licensed music...and each one is just $5!
To help you get started, we pulled together 10 of our favorite church-related templates below:
1. Easter Blessings: This 28-second template is perfect for Easter, but could also serve as a backdrop to promote Spring or Summer church events.
2. Baptisms: The beautiful water scene and acoustic hymn in this template are great for sharing upcoming baptisms in your church community. https://app.vid.one/new?xID=1754
3. Starry Nights: Does your church host evening services, dinners, or performances? This simple 17-second video is a great way to share that upcoming schedule. It’s also a perfect backdrop for sharing a Bible verse of the week (which, by the way, we have a built-in search tool that helps you find specific verses from KJV). https://app.vid.one/new?xID=1626
4. Contemporary Service: This more modern template is a great way to promote upcoming contemporary services or events and programs for your younger church members. https://app.vid.one/new?xID=1779
5. Give Thanks: Whether you offer Holy Communion every Sunday, once a month, or only on occasion, video is an engaging way to share important information about this special service. Remind church attendees about Communion dates, how and why your church serves Communion, or include a related Bible verse to accompany that week’s offering. https://app.vid.one/new?xID=1778
6. All Are Welcome: Have you considering using video to invite new visitors to your weekly services or events? This 21-second backdrop is the perfect way to engage with your community and open your doors to potential new members of your church family. https://app.vid.one/new?xID=1774
7. Peace Be With You: This serene 18-second video is a wonderful way to share messages of peace, hope, and love. You might also consider using it to promote Sunday morning sermons, an Easter sunrise service, a church coffee and breakfast event, or a new prayer group. https://app.vid.one/new?xID=1771
8. All-Purpose: We love the simplicity and uplifting energy of this 16-second video. It’s an ideal backdrop to list church events, share Bible verses, or broadcast important church updates. https://app.vid.one/new?xID=1630
9. Evening Events: This is another simple, 16-second video to share nighttime events at your church, whether it’s an evening sermon, a candlelight service, a youth group lock-in, or a church movie night. https://app.vid.one/new?xID=2313
10. Awe-inspiring: This stunning template is a beautiful way to celebrate God’s miraculous wonders and inspire your congregation outside of church services. Plus, it’s a nice seasonal backdrop to share your winter church events! https://app.vid.one/new?xID=2335
We hope you find these 10 church video templates helpful as you continue to share your message. If you customize one of these (or any of the others in our video library), please let us know! We’d love to see it and feature your work on our Facebook page!